- Band: OXFORD STREET | VINTAGE BAND
- Genre: Jazz & Swing
- Band size: 7 Piece
Presenting , a collective of London’s top session musicians brought together to form an incredible new band. Oxford Street take your favourite songs from the 90’s to the present day and perform them with an exciting vintage twist. Listen as three fantastic vocalists layer intricate harmonies over the classic vintage sound of the band and dance the night away.
Set up by Musical director Tom with the vision of creating a new act suitable to entertain at events across the entire spectrum – from high end corporate events to weddings and functions. The band perform dressed in their classic vintage style, looking as good as they sound. They are the perfect entertainment for your clients
1. Oxford Street were a great addition to our Christmas party. Everyone enjoyed the music, as it was the perfect mix of classic and current music so a real crowd pleaser, we loved it so much we had to have an extra set to keep the party going even longer. Justine Dhami, Marketing Analyst Accenture Technology |Cloud First Applications
2. Fantastic band – extremely professional and a joy to work with. Everyone had a brilliant time – thank you!” SungBinh Ip Senior Events Manager Financial Times Live | Global Conferences & Events
3. Dear Tom, Just a note to say thank so much to you and the band for a truly fantastic night! Stunning soulful voices and a great twist on current tunes. The Sky Garden was the perfect setting for you, and even in the last 24hrs we’ve had such great feedback from our client and guests. Thank you all for making the night such fun, it was easy to see how much you all love performing, your set was faultless! Thanks again! Bernie – Events Manager – Touch Associates – The Ritz-Carlton, London Winter Event
4. “We worked with Oxford Street for one of our annual event. They were a perfect fit, mixing it up with modern hits and old favourites to really get the crowd going and create the ideal atmosphere for the lunch. From their professionalism to flexibility plus sterling performance, they were an absolute pleasure to work with.” Kat Bednarczyk | Senior Business Marketing Manager, Twitter UK.
LONDON VINTAGE BAND HIRE AT ITS FINEST!
All About The Bass – Meghan Trainor
Back To Black – Amy Winehouse
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Blurred Line – Robin Thicke
Butterfly – Crazy Town
Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
Crazy In Love – Beyonce
Creep – Radiohead
Dark Horse – Katy Perry
Frontin’ – Pharrell Williams
Gangsters Paradise – Coolio
Genie In A Bottle – Christina Aquilera
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Gotta Get Thru This – Daniel Beddingfield
Happy -Pharrell Williams
Hit Em Up Style – Blu Cantrell
Hotel California – The Eagles
I Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
I Kissed A Girl – Katy Perry
Ignition – R Kelly
Indépendant Woman – Destiny’s Child
Jumpin’ Jumpin’ – Destiny’s Child
Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Lose Yourself – Eminem
Never Ever – All Saints
No Diggity – Blackstreet
No Scrubs – TLC
Return of the Mac – Mark Morrison
Royals – Lorde
Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
Say You’ll Be There – Spice Girls
Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
Smells like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
Take Me To Church – Hozier
That Thing – Lauren Hill
Toxic – Britney Spears
Umbrella – Rhianna
Wannabe – Spice Girls
Waterfalls – TLC
Whatta Man – Salt ’N’ Pepa
Yeah – Usher
Why hire OXFORD STREET | VINTAGE BAND Band?
With may years of performance experience at Weddings, wedding receptions, festivals, launch events, funerals, ceremonies, anniversaries, parties, and many other special occasions. OXFORD STREET | VINTAGE BAND are an ideal act if you are looking for an affordable live band. Like all of our artists they are professional, have all the relevant insurances and are always happy to chat to you about song requests and even DJ options after the performance. Many acts can provide background music throughout a dinner or lunch as well as provide the evening up beat entertainment too.
Where can we book OXFORD STREET | VINTAGE BAND?
OXFORD STREET | VINTAGE BAND can be booked throughout the UK in most towns and counties within reason. Please contact us via the booking form below for further information.
If you have been put in charge of looking after the music and entertainment for your next event, here is a definitive guide from entertainment industry guru, Daniel Morris of the Morris Agency.
The post HOW TO BOOK A BAND | HOW TO BOOK A WEDDING BAND appeared first on .
VINTAGE JAZZ BAND LONDON | VINTAGE JAZZ BANDS LONDON 1920s bands are here to stay We have been adding vintage 1920s, 1930s and 1940s Jazz bands like crazy here just lately. We have been getting so many requests for vintage Jazz bands, and of course we can supply what you demand. We have some great […]
The post Vintage Jazz Band Hire London appeared first on .
HOW MUCH IS A WEDDING BAND? Cost of wedding bands UK When you are looking at hiring a band for your wedding you might be thinking that maybe don’t need to stretch the budget that much really. I mean, is it that important? Well the answer to that is yes it is pretty important. If […]
The post Cost of Wedding bands appeared first on .